Lead ecommerce development at Xfive
Searching for a new professional challenge? We are looking for a leading Shopify developer to support a growing number of our e-commerce projects like Floris London or Office Oasis.
You should be able to work independently on commercial projects so at least 2-3 years of experience with such projects is necessary.
This is a long-term remote position with posibility to work from our Krakow office.
What we offer
- You will create amazing applications that you will be proud of
- Work on international projects for interesting clients
- Work the hours that best fit your schedule and from the comfort of your own home
- Get support for learning new skills and acquiring professional certifications
- Start with an hourly rate of $25 / hour and work your way up to $35 USD / hour.
Note: Our job ads are aimed at developers with strong overlap with CET timezone.
- You are able to deliver projects on time and at a high-quality level
- You have a passion for development and continuous self-education
- You have a consistent coding style and passion for well-organized, clean code
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in English and you are not afraid to communicate with the clients directly during online meetings
- Very good knowledge of modern front-end development: HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Web Design, Performance Optimization, Accessibility.
- Pixel precision and a basic aesthetics sense. Ability to convert UI in various formats like Figma, Sketch, Photoshop to a functional front-end
- Good knowledge of CSS preprocessors: SCSS is preferred.
- Good knowledge of scalable and maintainable CSS methodologies (BEM, ITCSS).
- Experience with the Shopify platform and general experience with e-commerce
- Good knowledge of Shopify Liquid template language.
- Experience with Shopify Slate and Theme Kit.
Shopify certificates and courses are plus.
- Good knowledge of Git version control system.
- Ability to work with the command line and modern web development tooling
This is how our recruitment process works:
- We will check your application and screening questions to see if you would be a good fit to our team.
- If you pass the initial screening, we will invite you to do simple front-end and Shopify test challenges.
- If you pass the test, we will invite you to an online interview focused on technical skills and knowledge and soft-skills.
- If you pass the interview, you will become a member of Xfive. Congratulations!