WordPress Developer, Kraków
Reignite your love for WordPress
In the times of React and new shiny CMSs, WordPress is often mocked as not being cool enough. Maybe even you as a WordPress developer have doubts about your future career.
At Xfive we have a modern and pragmatic approach to WordPress development. We use Timber and ITCSS to make the work of our developers easier and more fun.
Xfive is a Timber Pro company
We’ve been in the business since 2005 and constantly work on interesting WordPress projects for brands like Yanmar or Hypergiant.
We are also a part of a larger ecosystem of companies which includes XWP and X-Team.
Join our team to refresh your WordPress career and unlock exceptional future possibilities!
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Great support from the whole team and solid training for your role
Flexible employment conditions (B2B or permanent contract) and working hours (hybrid working model: on-site/work-from-home)
- Attractive financial bonus model
Private healthcare (Allianz)
- Benefit system
- Individual budget for training/conferences
- Exciting team-building activities
- Parking spot right next to the office located in the very heart of Kazimierz
What skills you should have
For our Kraków office, we are looking for talented mid-level to senior developers that have both front-end and WordPress skills. You should be able to work independently on commercial projects so at least 2-3 years of experience with such projects is necessary.
One of our WordPress developers hired back in 2016
- You are able to deliver projects on time and at a high-quality level
- You have a passion for development and continuous self-education
- You have a consistent coding style and passion for well-organized, clean code
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in English and you are not afraid to communicate with the clients directly during online meetings
- Very good knowledge of modern front-end development: HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Web Design, Performance Optimization, Accessibility.
- Pixel precision and a basic aesthetics sense. Ability to convert UI in various formats like Figma, Sketch, Photoshop to a functional front-end
- Good knowledge of CSS preprocessors: SCSS is preferred.
- Good knowledge of scalable and maintainable CSS methodologies (BEM, ITCSS).
- Very good knowledge of WordPress. Timber knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to code WordPress themes and WordPress plugins from scratch.
- Very good programming skills and knowledge of general principles (DRY, abstraction, KISS, code refactoring and optimization, etc).
- Good knowledge of PHP and OOP principles.
- Good knowledge of Git version control system.
- Ability to work with the command line and modern web development tooling
This is how our recruitment process works:
- We will check your application and screening questions to see if you would be a good fit to our team.
- If you pass the initial screening, we will invite you to do simple Front-end / WordPress test project.
- If you pass the test, we will invite you to an online interview focused on technical skills and knowledge and soft-skills.
- If you pass the interview, you will become a member of Xfive. Congratulations! :)
For more details check out our blog post How we hire great developers.