We are looking for talented mid-level to senior developers specializing in WordPress and front-end projects.
We offer two types of positions:
Remote freelance contractor
Tired of spending your valuable time dealing with clients directly, estimating, proposing, invoicing, and looking for clients who disappear just when the bill is due? When you join our team as a freelance contractor, we’ll handle all of this for you.
- Work the hours that best fit your schedule.
- Work from the comfort of your own home.
- We engage the clients and win the projects so that you can focus on your passion: creating amazing code.
- Our hourly rate is in the range of $20-30 USD / hour. Most of our projects have fixed budgets agreed upon in advance so the more skillful you are, the more you can earn.
- Note: Due to location of our production team we can only hire developers from Europe. Thanks for understanding.
Full-time employee in Kraków
If you are from Kraków or willing to relocate, we are also hiring to our office. We offer:
Competitive salary: show us your amazing skills and we’ll reward you generously
- Opportunity for professional development depending on your interests
Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
Great working atmosphere in the office located in the city center (don’t hesitate to stop by for a coffee or tea and see for yourself)
Bonuses (relocation package, Multisport, private health care, free parking)
Cookies and awesome team building activities :)
- You are able to deliver projects on time and with high-quality.
- You have passion for development and continuous self-education in your area of expertise.
- You have code samples showing all your relevant skills. Each code sample is a non-trivial example showing your best skills and knowledge.
- You have a consistent coding style and passion for well-organized, clean code.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Expert knowledge of WordPress and Codex.
- Ability to write WordPress plugins.
- Ability to write WordPress themes from scratch.
- Very good programming skills and knowledge of general principles (DRY, abstraction, KISS, code refactoring and optimization, etc).
- Very good knowledge of PHP and OOP principles.
- Very good knowledge of modern front-end development: HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Web Design, Performance Optimization, Accessibility.
- Good knowledge of CSS preprocessors: SCSS is preferred.
- Experience with libraries and frameworks like Bootstrap is plus.
- Good knowledge of Git version control system.
- Ability to work with the command line.
- Pixel precision and a basic aesthetics sense.
This is how our recruitment process works:
- We will check your application and code examples to see if you would be a good fit to our team.
- If you pass the initial screening, we will invite you to do a WordPress test project.
- If you pass the WordPress test, we will invite you to do a front-end development test.
- If you pass the 2nd test too, we will invite you to a Skype or on-site interview focused on technical skills and knowledge.
- If you pass the 1st interview, we will invite you the 2nd interview focused on soft-skills.
- If you pass the 2nd interview, you will become a member of Xfive. Congratulations! :)
For more details check out our blog post How we hire great developers.