Ruby on Rails Developer
We are looking for a talented Senior Ruby on Rails developer with experience in front-end development. You should have at least 3 years of commercial experience.
Type of employment
It is a full-time employment position. You will join our core team in Kraków’s office located in the heart of the Kazimierz district. Hybrid or remote work is also available.
What we offer
- A long-term commitment with an option to prolong the cooperation after completing the project
- Salary range starting from $3500 up to $5500 USD
- Several types of cooperation depending on your needs. You can choose from an hourly rate, flat fee, hourly rate with a guaranteed number of hours, and various perks and benefits.
- Working hours that best fit your schedule and the possibility to work from the comfort of your own home (an office in Krakow is also available for you).
- You will create amazing applications that you will be proud of
- You will work on international projects for interesting clients
- You will get support for learning new skills and acquiring professional certifications
- You are able to deliver projects on time and at a high-quality level
- You have a passion for development and continuous self-education in your area of expertise
- You have a consistent coding style and passion for well-organized, clean code
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in English and you are not afraid to communicate with the clients directly during online meetings
As a senior Ruby on Rails developer, you will be responsible for building high-quality, innovative apps.
You should have:
- Experience in developing and debugging web applications in Ruby on Rails v5 and newer
- Experience in working with React or Vue.js
- Experience in integrating applications with third-party APIs
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming principles
- Medium/advanced relational databases design knowledge
- Ability to write unit, integration and other tests
- Extensive Git knowledge
- Ability to communicate well in English
Bonus if you have:
- Knowledge about the security of web applications
- TDD/BDD experience
- Knowledge of performance optimization of applications
- Familiarity with platforms like Vercel, Gatsby Cloud, Heroku
- Familiarity with AWS, Google Cloud
- Familiarity with Gitlab CI or other CI systems
- Basic knowledge of Linux system administration and project deployment