Xfive is looking for an energetic open-minded individual to join our core team.
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for building and maintaining long-term partnership relations with our customers. Serving as the first point of contact for various stakeholders, you will need to capitalize on your flawless communication skills and decision-making expertise.
You will be the facilitator in a dynamic delivery process. That means understanding clients’ strategic objectives and priorities, setting teams up for success, and navigating through project planning and execution. You need to feel comfortable pointing out risks and explaining the trade-offs of changing scope, budget, and timeline expectations.
Seems familiar? We are looking for you
You will be leading the implementation effort of exciting projects for global brands, startups, and creative agencies. Liaising between the client and UX, design, and development teams is going to be your bread and butter. That translates into the hands-on experience with modern technology stacks (React, Vue, Angular, Rails) and UX/designing tools (Jira, Figma, Miro).
If this sounds like you, don’t wait any longer and apply!
What we expect from you:
- Solid experience managing web-based software development projects. Knowledge of agile processes, principles, artifacts, and tools.
- Fluent English, both spoken and written (at least C1 - Advanced). Our clients are primarily based in US and UK so you will be communicating with native English speakers on a daily basis.
- Fluent Polish, you will also communicate with the speaking operational team.
- General understanding of how the web works. You will often need to connect the dots for less tech-savvy clients.
- High level of empathy and excellent communication skills. You will be working with people across different countries and cultures.
- Proactive approach. You drive the process, not the other way around :) If you see a risk, flag it before the client and recommend a solution. If you have suggestions for improvements to the process, don’t hesitate to speak your mind.
- Experience in creating web applications will be a plus.
What you can expect from us:
- Great support from the whole team and solid training for your role
- Flexible employment conditions (B2B or permanent contract) and working hours (hybrid working model: on-site/work-from-home)
- Attractive financial bonus model
- Private healthcare (Allianz)
- Benefit system
- Individual budget for training/conferences
- Exciting team-building activities
- Parking spot right next to the office located in the very heart of Kazimierz