Product Designer (mid to senior level)
RemoteKrakow, Małopolskie, PolandUX/UI
We seek a talented Product Designer (mid to senior-level) to join our team. This is a full-time employment either in Kraków’s office or fully remotely (there is also a possibility of working hybrid model).
- Competitive salary and attractive financial bonus model.
- Flexible employment conditions (B2B or permanent contract) and working hours (hybrid working model: on-site/work-from-home).
- Private healthcare (Allianz) and benefit system.
- Individual budget for training and conferences.
- Great support from the whole team and exciting team-building activities.
- In case of on-site model: parking spot right next to the office, located in the very heart of Kazimierz.
In this role, you will:
- Guide the client through the project discovery, starting from initial scoping through user journey mapping to wireframing.
- Help define and design functional and innovative digital products.
- Visualize your thought process with sketches, wireframes and prototypes.
- Defend your design decisions in front of the client, gather feedback, rethink, redo and come back with the proposal.
- Build on your early concepts and translate to high fidelity mockups (we use Figma for this).
For this role, you should have:
- 3 to 5 years of product design experience, demonstrated by a portfolio of real digital products (we can also look at your case studies emphasizing discovery process).
- Very good communication skills in English (C1/C2), allowing you to engage in a meaningful discussion with the client freely.
- Strong work ethic, passion for the craft and ability to give and accept feedback.
- Practical knowledge of design methodologies, ability to conduct user research, lead discovery workshops, create user journey flows, site maps, etc.
- Attention to detail and aesthetics.
- Ability to comfortably use Figma to deliver your designs.
- Understanding of web development principles and best practices.