Product Designer (junior to mid‑level)
We are looking for a talented Product Designer (junior to mid‑level) to join our team. This is a full-time employment in Kraków’s office with the option of remote work.
- Competitive salary and attractive financial bonus model.
- Flexible employment conditions (B2B or permanent contract) and working hours (hybrid working model: on‑site/work‑from‑home).
- Private healthcare (Allianz) and benefit system.
- Individual budget for training and conferences.
- Great support from the whole team and exciting team-building activities.
- Parking spot right next to the office, located in the very heart of Kazimierz.
In this role, you will:
- Contribute to product development of the client's project from strategy, through discovery to execution.
- Help define and design functional and innovative digital products.
- Visualize your thought process with sketches, wireframes and prototypes.
- Defend your design decisions in front of the client, gather feedback, rethink, redo and come back with the proposal.
For this role, you should have:
- 1+ years of product design experience, demonstrated by a portfolio of real digital products (We can also look at your concepts).
- Very good communication skills in English allowing you to freely engage in a meaningful discussion with the client.
- Strong work ethic, passion for the craft and ability to give and accept feedback.
- Practical knowledge of design methodologies, ability to conduct user research, lead discovery workshops, create user journey flows, site maps, etc.
- Attention to detail and aesthetics.
- Ability to comfortably use Figma to deliver your designs.
- Understanding of web development principles and best practices.