Node.js Developer, Remote
We are looking for a talented mid-level to senior Node.js developer. This is a freelance, remote position.
You should have at least 3 years of commercial experience with Node.js projects.
What we offer
- We engage the clients and win the projects so that you can focus on your passion: creating amazing code
- Work on international projects for interesting clients
- Work the hours that best fit your schedule and from the comfort of your own home
- Get support for learning new skills and acquiring professional certifications
- Start with an hourly rate of $25 USD / hour and work your way up to 35 USD / hour. (Most of our projects are hourly based, some have fixed budgets.)
Note: Our job ads are aimed at developers from Central Europe. Consider whether you apply if you don't have a reasonable time overlap with CET or live in an area with high living costs.
- You are able to deliver projects on time and at a high-quality level
- You have a passion for development and continuous self-education in your area of expertise
- You have a consistent coding style and passion for well-organized, clean code
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in English and you are not afraid to communicate with the clients directly during online meetings
- Write application business logic
- Wire up, integrate with, and author data sources, services, and APIs
- Write end-to-end, integration, and other tests
- Manage devops stuff
- Good knowledge of Git, npm, and command line
This is how our recruitment process works:
- We will check your application, screening questions, and code samples to see if you would be a good fit for our team.
- If you pass the initial screening, we will invite you to do a Node.js test
- If you pass the test, we will invite you to a call interview(s) focused on technical skills and knowledge, and soft skills.
- If you pass the interview(s), you will become a member of Xfive. Congratulations! :)