We are looking for a talented mid-level to senior Node.js developer. You should have at least 3 years of commercial experience with Node.js.
This is a long-term remote position with posibility to work from our Krakow office.
What we offer
- You will create amazing applications that you will be proud of
- Work on international projects for interesting clients
- Work the hours that best fit your schedule and from the comfort of your own home
- Get support for learning new skills and acquiring professional certifications
- Start with an hourly rate of $25 / hour and work your way up to $35 USD / hour.
- You will have possibility to work on open-source projects like our custom development framework Chisel written in Node.js
Note: Our job ads are aimed at developers with strong overlap with CET timezone.
- You are able to deliver projects on time and at a high-quality level
- You have a passion for development and continuous self-education in your area of expertise
- You have a consistent coding style and passion for well-organized, clean code
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in English and you are not afraid to communicate with the clients directly during online meetings
- Write application business logic
- Wire up, integrate with, and author data sources, services, and APIs
- Write end-to-end, integration, and other tests
- Manage devops stuff
- Good knowledge of Git, npm, and command line
This is how our recruitment process works:
- We will check your answers to our screening questions to see if you would be a good fit for our team.
- If you pass the initial screening, we will invite you to do a Node.js test
- If you pass the test, we will invite you to a call interview(s) focused on technical skills and knowledge, and soft skills.
- If you pass the interview(s), you will become a member of Xfive. Congratulations!