Node.js Developer, Remote
We are looking to create a long term commitment with a talented mid-level to senior Node.js developer.
You should have at least 3 years of commercial experience with Node.js.
What we offer
- We engage the clients and win the projects so that you can focus on development.
- You can work as a remote developer or full-time from our Kraków office. An ideal candidate would eventually work 30-40 hours / week for us.
- As a freelancer you can work the hours that best fit your schedule and from the comfort of your own home.
- You will get access to our welcoming, diverse and supporting community on Slack. Our company culture is based on virtual high-fives, which promotes a healthy work environment.
- You would start with an hourly rate of $20 USD / hour and can quickly work your way up to $35 USD / hour if you prove to be reliable, deliver high quality and communicate proactively.
- We will support you on learning new skills or acquiring professional certifications.
- You will have possibility to work on open-source projects like our custom development framework Chisel written in Node.js
- We organize a virtual Christmas party, non-virtual ski weekend and other team-building activities during the year.
- You are able to deliver projects on time and at a high-quality level
- You have a passion for development and continuous self-education in your area of expertise
- You have a consistent coding style and passion for well-organized, clean code
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in English and you are not afraid to communicate with the clients directly during online meetings
- Write application business logic
- Wire up, integrate with, and author data sources, services, and APIs
- Write end-to-end, integration, and other tests
- Manage devops stuff
- Good knowledge of Git, npm, and command line
This is how our recruitment process works:
- We will check your answers to our screening questions to see if you would be a good fit for our team.
- If you pass the initial screening, we will invite you to do a Node.js test
- If you pass the test, we will invite you to a call interview(s) focused on technical skills and knowledge, and soft skills.
- If you pass the interview(s), you will become a member of Xfive. Congratulations! :)