Node.js Developer, Kraków
For our Kraków office, we are looking for a talented mid-level to senior Node.js developer.
You should have at least 3 years of commercial experience with Node.js projects.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Great support from the whole team and solid training for your role
Flexible employment conditions (B2B or permanent contract) and working hours (hybrid working model: on-site/work-from-home)
- Attractive financial bonus model
Private healthcare (Allianz)
- Benefit system
- Individual budget for training/conferences
- Exciting team-building activities
- Parking spot right next to the office located in the very heart of Kazimierz
- You are able to deliver projects on time and at a high-quality level
- You have a passion for development and continuous self-education in your area of expertise
- You have a consistent coding style and passion for well-organized, clean code
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in English and you are not afraid to communicate with the clients directly during online meetings
- Write application business logic
- Wire up, integrate with, and author data sources, services, and APIs
- Write end-to-end, integration, and other tests
- Manage devops stuff
- Good knowledge of Git, npm, and command line
This is how our recruitment process works:
- We will check your application, screening questions, and code samples to see if you would be a good fit for our team.
- If you pass the initial screening, we will invite you to do a Node.js test
- If you pass the test, we will invite you to a call interview(s) focused on technical skills and knowledge, and soft skills.
- If you pass the interview(s), you will become a member of Xfive. Congratulations! :)