Are you a skilled developer with a passion for development standards? Do you like to improve things and make other people’s lives better? Can you lead, mentor and help others?
If you answered YES to these questions, you might be a great fit for the Lead Developer position at Xfive!
- Creating and maintaining development standards and tools
- Creating systems to increase the quality of our projects and prevent escalation within the projects
- Help with Xfive architecture development
- Participating in the recruitment process by helping with candidate screening and evaluation
Helping new developers with the onboarding process
- Doing code reviews, mentoring and evaluating developers
- Participating in ongoing client development projects
Publishing articles on our blog
- Representing Xfive at conferences and events
What we offer
- A leadership position with a real chance to form the company’s future
- Realize your ideas without a never ending approval process
Flexible employment conditions (B2B or permanent contract) and working hours that fit your life
Competitive salary: show us your amazing skills and we’ll reward you generously.
Great working atmosphere in a modern office located in the city center
Parking in the very center of Krakow, right next to the office
Bonuses like a relocation package, private healthcare (Luxmed), Multisport, and more
- Awesome team building activities :)
- You have a passion for development and continuous self-education in your area of expertise.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, and can easily deal with, motivate and lead people
- You are reliable, proactive and willing to help
- You are creative and can come up with solutions to problems and work independently on solution implementation
- You have very good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Contribution to open source projects is plus
- Expert knowledge of Ruby
- Expert knowledge of PHP and WordPress is plus
- Expert knowledge of relevant web application frameworks (Ruby on Rails, Symfony, etc.)
- Very good knowledge of SQL databases (MySQL) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Very good programming skills and knowledge of general principles (OOP, DRY, abstraction, KISS, code refactoring and optimization, etc).
- Good knowledge of front-end development (HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Web Design).
- We will check your application and your sample project code.
- In you don’t have suitable code samples, we might want you to do one of our test projects
- If you pass the initial screening, we will invite you to a Skype interview
- If you pass the Skype interview we will invite you for an interview to our Krakow office
- We will select the best candidate.