Head of Product Design, Kraków
We are looking for a talented and experienced Head of Product Design to lead digital products development at Xfive.
Type of employment
Full-time employment in Kraków’s office with the option of remote work.
What we offer
Real impact on the company’s strategy and high level of autonomy in making decisions
Competitive salary and attractive financial bonus model
Flexible employment conditions (B2B or permanent contract) and working hours (hybrid working model: on-site/work-from-home)
Private healthcare (Allianz) and benefit system
- Individual budget for training and conferences
- Great support from the whole team and exciting team-building activities
Parking spot right next to the office located in the very heart of Kazimierz
- Lead clients’ product development from strategy to execution. Define and design functional and innovative digital products.
- Support Xfive’s business development process and help the sales team increase conversion rates.
- Contribute to project scoping, discovery and estimation process.
- Build, document and lead an effective product design process including modern UX methods, best UI design practices, tools, etc.
- Help assemble and manage a strong product design team at Xfive - hire UX and UI designers. Help with onboarding and training.
Create and publish relevant content for case studies, blog posts, wiki, social media and more.
5+ years of product design experience demonstrated by a portfolio of real digital products
- Excellent communication skills in English. You can fluently present and discuss ideas with native speaking clients.
- Strong leadership skills and work ethic. Passion for the craft. Ability to give and accept constructive criticism.
High level thinking about product strategy and vision aligned with the clients business objectives.
Strong UX skills - practical knowledge of design methodologies, ability to conduct user research, lead UX workshops, create user journey flows, site maps, wireframes, etc.
- High attention to detail and aesthetics, and strong UI skills.
- Understanding and following the best practices in UX/UI tools like Figma
- Understanding of web development principles.