Full-stack Developer with HubSpot skills, Remote
We are looking for a talented mid-level Full-stack developer with HubSpot skills or willingness to learn HubSpot.
Type of employment
Remote freelance contractor (with a possibility for a future full-time employment in Kraków’s office).
What we offer
Tired of spending your valuable time dealing with clients directly, estimating, proposing, invoicing, and looking for clients who disappear just when the bill is due? When you join our team as a freelance contractor, we’ll handle all of this for you.
- Work the hours that best fit your schedule.
- Work from the comfort of your own home.
- We engage the clients and win the projects so that you can focus on your passion: creating amazing code.
- Start with an hourly rate of $25 USD / hour and work your way up to 35 USD / hour. (Most of our projects are hourly based, some have fixed budget.)
Note: Our job ads are aimed at developers from Central Europe. Consider whether you apply if you don't have a reasonable time overlap with CET
- You are able to deliver projects on time and with high-quality.
- You have a passion for development and continuous self-education in your area of expertise.
- You have code samples showing all your relevant skills. Each code sample is a non-trivial example showing your best skills and knowledge.
- You have a consistent coding style and passion for well-organized, clean code.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- At least 1-year experience with HubSpot development and general experience with HubSpot CRM .
- Good knowledge of HubL template language.
- Experience with HubSpot CMS CLI.
- HubSpot certificates and courses are a plus.
Note: If you don't have these skills yet, but would like to learn HubSpot, let us know in the application form.
- Very good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Web Design, Performance Optimization
- Knowledge of at least one of the frameworks (Angular, React, Vue) is a plus.
- Good knowledge of scalable and maintainable CSS methodologies (BEM, ITCSS) and CSS preprocessors: SCSS is preferred.
- A basic aesthetics sense.
- Good programming skills and knowledge of general principles (DRY, abstraction, KISS, code refactoring and optimization, etc).
- Good knowledge of the Git version control system.
- Ability to work with the command line.
This is how our recruitment process works:
- We will check your application and code examples to see if you would be a good fit for our team.
- If you pass the initial screening, we will invite you to do a quick code challenge.
- If you pass the challenge, we will invite you to a call interview(s) focused on technical skills and knowledge, and soft-skills.
- If you pass the interview(s), you will become a member of Xfive. Congratulations! :)
For more details check out our blog post How we hire great developers.