Front-end Engineer, Kraków
For our Kraków office we are looking for a talented mid-level to senior front-end engineer with a wide range of programming skills who is able to learn new technologies quickly.
What we offer
Competitive salary: show us your amazing skills and we’ll reward you generously.
- Opportunity for professional development depending on your interests.
Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely.
Great working atmosphere in an office located in the city center (don’t hesitate to stop by for a coffee or tea and see for yourself)
Bonuses (relocation package, Multisport, private health care, free parking)
Cookies and awesome team building activities :)
- You are able to deliver projects on time and at a high-quality level.
- You have a passion for development and continuous self-education in your area of expertise.
- You have code examples showing all your relevant skills. Each code example should be a non-trivial example showing your best skills and knowledge.
- You have a consistent coding style and passion for well-organized, clean code.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Expert knowledge of jQuery - you are able to write jQuery plugins.
- Experience with module loaders/bundlers (RequireJS, Browserify).
- Expert knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Web Design, Performance Optimization.
- Expert knowledge of CSS preprocessors: SCSS preferred.
- Experience with libraries and frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation.
- Good knowledge of Accessibility.
- Familiarity with Gulp, Grunt, npm and the command line
This is how our recruitment process works:
- We will check your application and code samples to see if you would be a good fit to our team.
- If you pass the test, we will invite you to an on-site interview focused on technical skills and knowledge.
- If you pass the 1st interview, we will invite you the 2nd interview focused on soft-skills.
- If you pass the 2nd interview, you will become a member of Xfive. Congratulations! :)
For more details check out our blog post How we hire great developers.