Front-end + E-commerce Developer
RemotePoland, Małopolskie, KrakowDevelopment
We are looking for a talented mid-level Frontend Developer with Shopify or BіgCommerce experience, willing to expand their skills for developing on these platforms.
What we offer
- A long-term commitment
- Salary range starting from $3000 up to $6000 USD
- Several types of cooperation depending on your needs. You can choose from an hourly rate, flat fee, hourly rate with a guaranteed number of hours, and various perks and benefits.
- A constant flow of amazing projects coming from start-ups, agencies, and companies mainly from the US, Australia, and the UK.
- Working hours that best fit your schedule and the possibility to work from the comfort of your own home (an office in Krakow is also available for you).
- Support for learning new skills and acquiring professional certifications.
Note: Our job ads are aimed at developers with strong overlap with CET timezone.
- You can deliver projects on time and at a high-quality level
- You have a passion for development and continuous self-education
- You have a consistent coding style and passion for well-organized, clean code
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in English, and you are not afraid to communicate with the clients directly during online meetings
- Basic aesthetic sense
Front-end development skills
- At least three years of experience with BigCommerce (preferred) or Shopify.
- Experience with popular frameworks/libraries, React is preferred.
- Experience with the headless ecosystem.
- Good knowledge of scalable and maintainable CSS methodologies (BEM, ITCSS) and CSS preprocessors: SCSS is preferred.
E-commerce development skills
- Experience with the Shopify platform and broad experience with e-commerce.
- Good knowledge of Shopify Liquid template language.
- Experience with Shopify CLI / theme-kit
- Experience with Storefront API
- Shopify certificated and courses are a plus
- Experience with the BigCommerce platform and broad experience with e-commerce.
- Experience with Stencil CLI
- Experience with Cornerstone theme
- BigCommerce certificates are a plus
The ability to create a custom app for Shopify or BigCommerce platforms is a plus.