Front-end + E-commerce Developer
We are looking for a talented mid-level frontend developer with Shopify or BіgCommerce experience, willing to expand their skills for developing on these platforms.
What we offer
- A long-term commitment
- Salary range starting from $3000 up to $5600 USD
- Several types of cooperation depending on your needs. You can choose from an hourly rate, flat fee, hourly rate with a guaranteed number of hours, and various perks and benefits.
- A constant flow of amazing projects coming from start-ups, agencies, and companies mainly from the US, Australia, and the UK.
- Working hours that best fit your schedule and the possibility to work from the comfort of your own home (an office in Krakow is also available for you).
- Support for learning new skills and acquiring professional certifications.
Note: Our job ads are aimed at developers with strong overlap with CET timezone.
- You are able to deliver projects on time and at a high-quality level
- You have a passion for development and continuous self-education
- You have a consistent coding style and passion for well-organized, clean code
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in English and you are not afraid to communicate with the clients directly during online meetings
Front-end development skills
- Knowledge of at least one of the frameworks (Angular, React, Vue) is a plus.
- Good knowledge of scalable and maintainable CSS methodologies (BEM, ITCSS) and CSS preprocessors: SCSS is preferred.
- Basic aesthetics sense.
E-commerce development skills
- Experience with the Shopify platform and general experience with e-commerce.
- Good knowledge of Shopify Liquid template language.
- Experience with Shopify Slate and Theme Kit.
Shopify certificates and courses are plus.
- Experience with the BigCommerce platform and general experience with e-commerce.
- Experience with Stencil
- BigCommerce certificates are a plus
This is how our recruitment process works:
- We will check your application to see if you would be a good fit to our team.
- If you pass the initial screening, we will invite you to do a quick front-end test project and an optional Shopify test.
- If you pass the challenge, we will invite you to a call interview focused on technical skills and knowledge, and soft-skills.
- If you pass the interview, you will become a member of Xfive. Congratulations!