Front-end Developer (+ Shopify, BigCommerce, HubSpot)
We are looking for a talented junior to mid-level frontend developer with Shopify, BіgCommerce, or HubSpot experience or willingness to expand your skills for developing on these platforms.
This is a long-term remote position with posibility to work from our Krakow office.
What we offer
- You will create amazing applications that you will be proud of
- Work on international projects for interesting clients
- Work the hours that best fit your schedule and from the comfort of your own home
- Get support for learning new skills and acquiring professional certifications
- Start with an hourly rate of $25 / hour and work your way up to $35 USD / hour.
Note: Our job ads are aimed at developers with strong overlap with CET timezone.
- You are able to deliver projects on time and at a high-quality level
- You have a passion for development and continuous self-education
- You have a consistent coding style and passion for well-organized, clean code
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in English and you are not afraid to communicate with the clients directly during online meetings
Front-end development skills
- Knowledge of at least one of the frameworks (Angular, React, Vue) is a plus.
- Good knowledge of scalable and maintainable CSS methodologies (BEM, ITCSS) and CSS preprocessors: SCSS is preferred.
- Basic aesthetics sense.
Optional development skills
If you don't have any of these skills yet, but would like to learn them, let us know in the application form.
- Experience with the Shopify platform and general experience with e-commerce.
- Good knowledge of Shopify Liquid template language.
- Experience with Shopify Slate and Theme Kit.
Shopify certificates and courses are plus.
- Experience with the BigCommerce platform and general experience with e-commerce.
- Experience with Stencil
- BigCommerce certificates are a plus
- Experience with HubSpot CMS development and general experience with HubSpot APIs .
- Good knowledge of HubL template language.
- Experience with HubSpot CMS CLI.
- HubSpot certificates and courses are a plus.
This is how our recruitment process works:
- We will check your application to see if you would be a good fit to our team.
- If you pass the initial screening, we will invite you to do a quick front-end test project and optional Shopify test.
- If you pass the challenge, we will invite you to a call interview focused on technical skills and knowledge, and soft-skills.
- If you pass the interview, you will become a member of Xfive. Congratulations!