Business Development Manager
Xfive is an established and highly regarded web agency with over 15 years of experience in delivering projects to well known brands all around the world. As we continue to expand we are looking for an enthusiastic and confident Business Development Manager to join Xfive’s growing team, ensuring exceptional levels of communication and building long-term, high-value partnerships.
This is a full-time employment offer. Xfive has a great office in Krakow but whether you are located in Krakow or on the other side of the globe, Fully remote work is also an option. We are searching for the best candidate for the role and are not limited by your location.
- Competitive salary. 7,000-10,000 PLN (net B2B) + commission
- Commission is uncapped so a successful salesperson has the opportunity to earn in excess of their base.
- Flexible employment conditions (B2B or permanent contract)
- Working hours that best fit your schedule and the possibility to work from the comfort of your own home (an office in Krakow is also available for you).
- Private healthcare (Allianz) and benefit system.
- We focus on investing in our staff and their self-improvement. Xfive provides an annual budget for training and conferences - $500 USD.
- Support from the lively Xfive community and exciting team-building activities.
In this role, you will be:
- Working closely with the marketing team to qualify inbound leads.
- Proactively leading communication with prospects, recognizing decision-makers, and asking the right questions to properly understand their needs.
- Spotting promising and compatible project opportunities, and incrementally building your sales pipeline.
- Collaborating across product design and development teams, gathering and studying requirements, identifying challenges, and working out solutions.
- Guiding clients through early-stage project scoping and estimation process.
- Developing value propositions, preparing tailored proposals, and pitching Xfive’s services to clients.
- Negotiating project budgets and timelines, and recommending best-suited cooperation models.
- Sealing deals and arranging the execution of paperwork and invoicing.
- Introducing the delivery team and handing work over to project managers.
- Nurturing long-term client relationships and identifying extra opportunities.
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Exceptional communication skills in English, allowing you to freely engage in a meaningful, productive discussion with the client.
- 1-3 years of experience working in the software development space, as a part of a sales or product design/delivery team.
- Confidence in speaking with decision-makers and experience in guiding them through their procurement process - we are not selling, we are helping the buyer to buy.
- An ability and experience to qualify sales deals in order to decide which prospects to invest your time and focus on.
- A good technical understanding of how the Internet works and basic knowledge of web development technology stacks.
- Practical knowledge of digital product design and development lifecycle, and good orientation in agile delivery methodologies.
- Excellent organizational skills, allowing you to effortlessly navigate through multiple concurrent threads and set the right priorities.
- Willingness to meet with clients in their time zones that may be outside of your 9 to 5.
- Patience and perseverance - sometimes it takes a lot of time and effort to warm up leads before they turn into projects.
- Experience in e-commerce would be a plus.