Angular Developer, Remote
We are looking for talented mid-level to senior Angular developer with a wide range of programming skills who are able to learn new technologies quickly.
What we offer
Tired of spending your valuable time dealing with clients directly, estimating, proposing, invoicing, and looking for clients who just disappear when the bill is due? When you join our team as a full-time remote freelance contractor, we’ll handle all of this for you.
- Work the hours that best fit your schedule.
- Work from the comfort of your own home.
- We engage the clients and win the projects so that you can focus on your passion: creating amazing code.
- Start with hourly rate $25 USD / hour and work your way up to 35 USD / hour. (Most of our projects are hourly based, some have fixed budget.)
Note: Our job ads are aimed on developers from Central Europe. Consider whether you apply if you don't have a reasonable time overlap with CET or live in an area with high living costs.
- You are able to deliver projects on time and at a high-quality level
- You have a passion for development and continuous self-education in your area of expertise
- You have code examples showing all your relevant skills. Each code example should be a non-trivial example showing your best skills and knowledge
- You have a consistent coding style and passion for well-organized, clean code
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent knowledge of Angular
- Very good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Web Design, Performance Optimization
- Very good knowledge of CSS preprocessors: SCSS is preferred
- Knowledge of BEM or ITCSS is plus
- Good knowledge of Git, npm and command line
- Good knowledge of Accessibility
This is how our recruitment process works:
- We will check your application to see if you would be a good fit to our team.
- If you pass the initial screening, we will do a code review of the sample project you have sent to us.
- If you pass the code review, we will invite you to a call interview focused on technical skills and knowledge and soft-skills.
- If you pass the interview, you will become a member of Xfive. Congratulations! :)