RemotePoland, Małopolskie, KrakowDevelopment
We are looking for a talented mid-level to senior Angular developer with solid experience building web applications. You should have at least three years of commercial experience with front-end projects.
This is a long-term remote position with the possibility of working from our Krakow office.
What we offer
- A long-term commitment
- Several types of cooperation depending on your needs. You can choose from an hourly rate, flat fee, hourly rate with a guaranteed number of hours, and various perks and benefits
- The salary range from $3000/3500 up to $5000/$6000 (mid-level/senior) depending on cooperation type and the number of benefits included (fewer benefits, higher salary)
- A constant flow of exciting projects coming from start-ups, agencies, and companies, mainly from the US, Australia, and the UK.
- Working hours that best fit your schedule and the possibility to work from the comfort of your own home (an office in Krakow is also available for you).
- Support for learning new skills and acquiring professional certifications.
Note: Our job ads are aimed at developers with an overlap with the CET timezone.
- You are able to deliver projects on time and at a high-quality level
- You have a passion for development and continuous self-education in your area of expertise
- You have a consistent coding style and passion for well-organized, clean code
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in English and you are not afraid to communicate with the clients directly during online meetings
- Excellent knowledge of Angular
- Very good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Web Design, Performance Optimization
- Very good knowledge of CSS preprocessors: SCSS is preferred
- Knowledge of BEM or ITCSS is plus
- Good knowledge of Git, npm and command line
- Good knowledge of Accessibility